Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order. If you place an order, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below as well as any other respective selling platforms we may use (Amazon).
We process payments through PayPal or Stripe, your information will not be stored on our servers but instead securely sent to PayPals’ or Stripes’ servers respectively. You can read more about their services at PayPal.com and Stripe.com
We shall not be held responsible for wrong information at the fault of your device. For Example, the colours you see will depend on your monitor, therefore, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. The measurements for sizes are approximate and carry an uncertainty. Goods are subject to availability.
Returns where necessary are stated on the product information page. Although we generally have a 20 day return policy. Please message us to schedule your return.
Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
We cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by any 3rd party companies who deliver your items.
Unless otherwise stated, Buytshirtonline.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this site. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
User Comments/ Reviews
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website.
3. We reserve the right to monitor all Comments/reviews and to remove any one which we consider to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Hyperlinking To Our Content
1. Only the following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
• Review blogs
• Review forums;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors
• Web 2.0
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of Buytshirtonline.com
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on any website that links to us.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation Of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal Of Links From Our Website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.